KELLY SALVADOR, RMT
Originally from Timmins, Ontario, Kelly moved to Ottawa to pursue a career in health care that would focus on body awareness and healthy lifestyle choices. Kelly graduated from the International Academy of Massage Therapy in 2010 and is an active member of the CMTO (College of Massage Therapists of Ontario).
As a registered massage therapist, Kelly’s goal is to use various traditional techniques such as trigger point therapy, myofascial release, joint mobilizations, stretching, deep tissue work and Swedish massage to help treat imbalances within the body.
Kelly remains committed to expanding her skill set and incorporating the latest research and methods into furthering my practice. Joint mobility, self-care techniques and functional movement training are complementary additions to successful and consistent registered massage therapy.
Kelly has extensive experience with high-level athletes, and is a co-founder of Recover RX.
- CSMTA Advanced Sport Massage; Led by Kip Petch & Remo Bucci
- Scientific Principles of Sports Rehab; Clinical Athlete
- Sports First Responder
- Graston Technique Fully Certified; M1 & M2 Provider
- Craniosacral Therapy 1; Upledger Institute
- Certified FRC Mobility Specialist (FRCms)